Saturday, April 21, 2012

third day in a row I think

that it's been 55 degrees and overcast for my morning walk.....some rain might come in by this evening, otherwise just cloudy and mid-70s again.....I cut up a roasted red potato into wedges and fried that a little in the olive oil with the piece of rib-eye.....that worked well.....today I can just heat up sliced pork roast, another red potato, peas, gravy....in the microwave for supper....an easy meal.....Yankees and Red Sox are going to be on TV late in the afternoon, I'll probably watch some of that.....watched one of those strange movies last night where nothing really happens in the whole movie, as far as I could tell....I guess you are expected to infer plot elements.....it had some striking photography though....I think they were in the Argentine, down in the part where it snows a lot....something was going on over around the town square last night, you could hear music playing....I think I had read something about some chamber of commerce event.....they have those catering tents set up in the pharmacy school parking lot this morning too, guess they have an event also....I'll take my Saturday walk around downtown later this morning or afternoon....

No comments:

Post a Comment