Friday, April 13, 2012

was cold overnight again

but there's no wind so the early walk was pleasant enough....and the newspaper had made it there this morning OK......it might get up close to 90 on Monday.....away from cold and dry and back to warm with thunderstorm chances.....on the national radar it looked like some snow in the Sierras, and rain along some of the coast out there.....but overall 61% of the country is in a drought situation still, says a newspaper article.....I bought a Mega ticket for Friday the 13th....I ate two pieces of birthday cake yesterday, for the twin birthday on the 12th....and today I can eat some more for Caroline's......sounds like a good excuse anyway.....in the fridge I see some tortillas still and some slow-cooked pork.....so I might make carnitas tacos at suppertime.....the steak last night was tender.....I've got beans too that could go with tacos....I think there's one slice of rye bread left, and then I have a loaf of honey wheat berry.....which is a favorite of mine for toast, and french toast....well, I'm going to go over and gas up the Jeep while I'm thinking about it, I've let it get lower than usual....

No comments:

Post a Comment