Thursday, April 26, 2012

iPad gadget in today's mail

I was out talking to a neighbor when the mail came....so I got the thing I ordered from Amazon which is a cover and Bluetooth keyboard...it just snaps right on to the iPad to protect the screen....it's the same color and metallic appearance and shape....when you pop it back off you can set it on a table or whatever and the iPad fits on it at an angle leaving you with a full function computer keyboard connected wirelessly.....it wasn't charged up when it got here, probably because the power swi th was in the on position...so right now it is plugged by the included USB charging cable to the MacBook .....when the charging light goes off hopefully I can follow the directions and get it to sync .....it's starting to rai n right now at eleven in the morning....maybe it will go through in a while and I can get in more walking in the afternoon....

1 comment: