Saturday, April 14, 2012

Excitement in the afternoon

I was watching the Angels beat the Yankees in New York....which doesn't happen all that often....and Brian called saying that he was reserving rooms at the Society House in Charleston for the June vacation event.....googling that reveals pretty spiffy looking accommodations .....in a good location.....and I went ahead and put on Facebook about trying for a family reunion on June 9th at the usual Ora location.....watching Taco Bell commercials all afternoon on the baseball game prompted me to drive across the highway and eat there instead of cooking for myself today....but I didn't get the Doritos tacos after all....I got a taco salad, been a long time since I had one of those....the time and temp sign over there said it was 80 degrees.....

No comments:

Post a Comment