Saturday, April 7, 2012

giant fiberglass bovine

in the parking lot in front of Wilson's Curb Market this morning.....crisp early walk, but not as cold as they were saying it would get on the news last night....they were saying a chance of frost, but it was 44F here....so I got the Friday paper this morning, the Greenville News is having problems in the circulation department.....so the guy at the store said the Saturday paper wouldn't be here until 10:30.....but hopefully things will be back to normal after the weekend.....and he says in a couple months the Sunday paper is going up to $2.50.....dang, life is tough all over.....I forgot to check the sign in front of the Clinton Museum to see what time the Easter Egg Hunt is today.....I can take a walk over there later I suppose....stayed up 'til 11 watching old movies, and then slept like a rock.....pretty much through until 6:30.....Friday's supper was just like Thursday's.....today I might slow cook some country ribs.....I still have some corn on the cob....roughage is good for you, says the old fellow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment