Wednesday, April 18, 2012

that front reached the Carolinas

One thunderstorm and some rain here last night, and this morning pretty steady rain.....on the radar it looks like it might linger for a while.....so any walking so far today was in the grocery store....I found a small pork sirloin roast at a good price, so one thing this week will be that with red potatoes done in the large iron skillet....with sweet peas .....it should make gravy....and for today I'll do steak and artichoke.....so now I can read the Clinton paper, and listen to the rain....Stouffer's frozen things were marked down this week, so I got a chicken pot pie and those french bread pizzas I like....a couple of quick fix meals.....I got more Greek yogurt too, that's pretty tasty.....and probiotic.....

No comments:

Post a Comment