Saturday, April 21, 2012

walked over to Cooper Motors

and talked to them about renting a van when Brian and Caroline and company are here in June....they are cheaper on a Town & Country than Hertz-AAA for a Dodge Caravan....and the closest Hertz is in Spartanburg.....but they only have one Town & Country to rent....so I went ahead and asked the rental lady to pencil me in for 6/4 to 6/11....they don't count Sunday in the seven days for a weeks rental....so it will run Monday to Monday.....you need to bring it back by the time you picked it up, so I need to figure how late I'll need it on the 11th, etc....anyway.....had cold sliced pork roast with pickles and mustard and mayo on wheat with Fritos and wine for lunch.....

1 comment:

  1. I was stretched out on the sofa watching the Red Sox and the Yankees....the Sox were ahead by seven runs so they switched to Chicago and Seattle, so I saw the ninth inning of a perfect game .....they said that it was the 20th regular season perfect game....how the hell many regular season games have there ever been? Anyway, that was interesting....

    ReplyDelete