Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Stayed up til midnite

To see the end of the basketball....there were a couple of heavy thunderstorms in the evening...this morning is cooler and overcast....I moved my MacBook to the desk in the parlor, so now it is in effect a desktop computer...the iPad plugs into it to charge back up overnight .....with the virtual keyboard on the IPad you can type in a dark room easily, since it's lit up.....I had a piece of pork with mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans for supper.....might be the same thing this evening......or maybe scrambled eggs in flour tortillas with cheese.....it's humid lately, mold spores are high...I think everyone has a runny nose.....pretty soon I'll get out for more walking, should be nice out for that.....the Allstate office is moving from a couple of blocks across the tracks to one of the old buildings on Main......I could walk over to renew when I need to.....I go behind that block on my early walk every morning......predicted high of 75 today.....it did get to 88 yesterday I think......two more hamburger buns left.....

1 comment:

  1. After reading the grocery ads, I'm thinking of getting a chicken to slow cook with BBQ sauce ......maybe buy macaroni salad.....corn on the cob? Rye bread....Swiss cheese....need eggs this week....going to get cooler as we go on through this week, but have a mild Easter weekend....iu

    ReplyDelete