Sunday, April 29, 2012

scattered showers before dawn

or right around dawn.....walking for the newspaper the streets were damp in places and dry just half a block away....must have been real scattered....this gloom will have to burn off if it's going to get up to the high 80s they are calling for today.....I cooked a sausage patty with my french toast at breakfast....mild country sausage.....the hot kind has become too spicy for my taste....well, the sausage didn't change, my taste did.....too much spicy upsets my innards now a days.....so I've finished my library books, but I still have some stories to read in my kindle sci-fi magazine....I was awake at 3:30 this morning, but I got back to sleep and didn't wake up again until 6:00.....I should pay the car insurance when I go past the Allstate office on my way to the library tomorrow, it's due 5/6.....I had meatloaf last night, so today can be pork chop supper.....maybe I'll have a french bread pizza for lunch, like last Sunday.....there's still one in the freezer....and there are some things in the freezer that have probably been there too long by now....they could go into the trash and the trash go out to the street for the Monday morning pick up.....there were a lot of ads in the Sunday paper, making it  a thick one.....are there Mothers Day sales, is that what's next?

1 comment:

  1. Saving the pork chop for Monday, just having a sandwich tonight....

    ReplyDelete