Friday, April 13, 2012

Got Caroline on the phone

To say happy birthday, etc...we are going to try to get a stream of messages started with Brian included so we can organize the conquest and occupation of Charleston in June.....and we could figure out how many days we are in which part of the state and all.....or we could just wait and see what happens....I'm still learning how to use the iPad, finding new tricks every day.....well, they look like tricks to me, but it's just the genius of the design really....Apple does do good design....I found out how to move the cursor, and how to copy and paste.....it's called a touch screen, so things are done by touching the screen....you just have to develope the right touch for each thing you want to do.....might take me a while.....so I can use the Netflix app after the news and try to find some movie for later in the evening ......can usually find something.....

No comments:

Post a Comment