Wednesday, April 25, 2012

groceries, laundry, vacuum

and it looks like it will be a good day for another walk before lunch.....the blogger posting page has changed....I guess it's going to work the same but it looks different.....they didn't ask me if I welcomed change or not.....I had that chicken pot pie for supper last night, those are good....they are bigger than the kind we used to be served as kids....I used to eat two of those as a teenager....teenagers eat a lot, as I recall....I'm good on bread, eggs, orange juice already.....just need to think of what's for supper each day....well, I'll head on over to the store.....

1 comment:

  1. Later I can start the meatloaf....ground round, country sausage, diced onion, an egg, some oatmeal, and BBQ sauce....some brown mustard on top....with a baked potato and limas....beautiful in the backyard this afternoon, catching some rays, as they say...

    ReplyDelete