Sunday, April 1, 2012

the storm went to the west last night

I could see lightning flashes in the distance out the living room window while watching the FinalFour .......I don't think it even rained here much.....but some areas were flooding it said on the news between the two games.....cousins posted facebook images of hail in Greenville.....very nice out by Sunday morning.....should get up around 80 again.....I should run the vacuum, those oak pollen thingies keep getting tracked in .....I can use the last of the fajita fixings today, if that's what I feel like by supper time.....I might tell mog to play U2 all day long.....there was a thing in the Sunday paper about how people can get by with smaller houses now, since they don't really have much to store on shelves because they just stream it all from the cloud....that's true....why get my albums and turntable off the back porch storage and jammed somehow into the living room when I can play just about any of them by pushing buttons on the roku remote? Except iTunes has the Beatles' rights so I have to push different buttons to hear them ......

No comments:

Post a Comment