Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Humid park walk

It says 100% humidity.....so even though it's not that hot I got sweaty going around my usual route....before walking I went over to the store and got Pepto Bismol, creme soda, and Greek yoghurt .....I'm going to fight this virus or whatever because now it as got down to the bowel stage....hopefully on the way out of my ecosystem altogether.....all three items were on sale today....sitting on the front porch drinking iced creme soda after my walk the jasmine aroma was very pronounced....I like that.....so yoghurt for lunch today, instead of a sandwich.....and I can probably finish my book this afternoon.....and take a nap......and thunderstorms will either show up or not.....

1 comment:

  1. Something for thy stomach.....red wine and cream soda.....

    ReplyDelete