Tuesday, April 24, 2012

59F at noon

I went and got my shopping done and came back and took care of a couple of things and then went head on and mowed out back.......got back inside as cold wind and clouds started coming again....but it's done anyway.....one thing I did was go under the house and inspect to make sure that the sleepers under the floor still look OK.....I hear creaking noises at night and I always wonder if things are falling apart under me.....but it all looks good as far as I can tell....next year is when a termite inspection is due....I see no evidence of termites myself, and a guy showed me once what to look for at a previous address.....I guess old houses just have creaking noises....that's what I needed a working flashlight for, going under the house....clouds are coming and going....it's past my lunch time, but I don't feel that hungry....the weekly ads were in the mail, BBQ is featured in the meat section of the grocery store flyer....but I might do meatloaf and baked potato for one thing this time.....and salmon and rice pilaf?

No comments:

Post a Comment