Sunday, April 15, 2012

Warmish fog

Not as cold overnight as the last few nights.....the front that spawned tornadoes in the Midwest might get this far by Tuesday, but won't be as severe by the time it gets here, hopefully.....so I'm finished with breakfast, walk, newspaper.....I do have some books to read.....don't see any baseball game on the TV listings that I might watch today.....I downloaded the flashback malware fix from Apple into the MacBook a few minutes ago when it prompted me to do that.....did I have the virus? Beats me....I guess the iOS in the iPad doesn't get the same ills as machines with OSX? Whatever....Mac in general is sure a lot less hassle than Microsoft......well, the house is pretty clean, and the yard is OK looking.....so another lazy Sunday....

No comments:

Post a Comment