Thursday, April 26, 2012

breezy, mostly clear

65 inside and outside this morning when I got going.....the meatloaf came out good.....plenty for sandwiches.....cold meatloaf on wheat is a good thing....but I forgot to get mayo while I was in the store yesterday....can do without.....I do have sausage now for Sunday breakfast though....so it might get up around 80 this afternoon, with a chance of thunder showers late.....I woke up thinking it was Wednesday, but we've already done Wednesday.....the yard and the house look all cleaned up, nothing to do there....just about half of the last library book left before library Monday rolls around....watched news and Brit comedies after supper, and then turned it off and read 'til bedtime....didn't watch any movie....on MOG I came across the new Jack White release....that's pretty good I thought....I like his guitar style....it should be nice out in the back yard again this afternoon, to sit in the sun in the scented garden .....

No comments:

Post a Comment