Saturday, April 28, 2012

walked around some more

I think it's colder now than it was earlier....windier anyway....nothing much going on downtown except some guys working on remodeling the pawn shop location into the new Allstate office....the giant fiberglass cow is gone, with just a banner there now advertising 99 cent handdipped Pet ice cream cones....and I went and inspected the parking lot construction again....looks good to me....it's taking them weeks to do the drainage work....and at the credit union on Pitts workers were getting ready to oil the parking lot....they were doing that at the grocery store shopping center last Wednesday too....maybe not the same workers, but similar workers....the sewer drain appears to still be draining today, so hopefully I've got that situation under control for the time being.....I think I will make a patty melt for lunch...with a dab of BBQ sauce like the last one, that was tasty.....ate my morning apple already....next time I do a pork chop supper I think I'll fry apple wedges as the veggie side....

1 comment:

  1. They said it would be close to 80 today...but here in the afternoon it's only mid sixties and heavy overcast....I want my money back...

    ReplyDelete