Monday, April 16, 2012

shorts and sandals weather

It was a little windy on the morning walk, but the wind seems to have moved the clouds off so it's a sunny blue-sky situation now.....might get into the 80s ......there was an article in the paper about the climate and animal behavior.....the shrimp are running early off the coast, and the turkeys nested months early, etc.....because it was such a warm Winter.....and they can't find where the dolphins went, they aren't in their usual place for this time of year.....but global warming is all a plot by people who hate the coal companies? there are lots of things I don't understand, apparently......the animals seem to understand.....since I went to Taco Bell Saturday, I shifted fish dinner to Sunday, so I still have steak dinner left for Monday.....lunches right now are bologna, swiss cheese, and dill pickle chips with brown mustard on honey wheat berry bread.....with a glass of New York red table wine.....semi-dry, it says on the label....it reminds me of something from San Antonio Winery near Pedley.....I used to get their jug wine all the time....the Taylor jugs are actually cheaper per litre than the box wines at the grocery store.....but the very cheapest is the box wine at Walmart, but I only get that if I happen to be over there for some other reason.....anyway, I suppose I could go walk the park now, because it might be hot later....

No comments:

Post a Comment