Thursday, April 12, 2012

32 degrees when I went for the paper

But the paper wasn't there yet....I'll try again later....so clear and cold today, with winds and high fire danger.....very low humidity.....a bunch of stacked pallets at some other mill were burning yesterday.....I'm always wondering if the stacks of pallets at the mill on the next street are going to get lit up some time......I need gasoline soon....I might drive over to the square in Laurens Saturday where they are having a craft fair.....maybe there will be something interesting to look at.....maybe not....it should be a warmer morning than this, hopefully......I just had scrambled eggs and toast for supper....wasn't very hungry after that big lunch, I think the menu said the Fatz Classic Cheeseburger featured a full pound of Angus beef.....that can't be right.....took forever to eat it anyway.....I just went and looked at the Fatz burger menu online....it's actually called "old fashioned", not "classic", and it's half a pound, not a pound....enough of that....don't know what to fix this evening, can just have my usual half sandwich for lunch today....and I need to get back to eating my apple in the morning, I've missed that for two or three days now, don't know why....

1 comment:

  1. I guess Thursday supper menu will be iron skillet sirloin steak, Mac n cheese and beans....those chili sauce pintos I get sometimes.....got the car insurance renewal in the mail today, but it's not due until next month.....yesterday I got a Guitar Player, an Occidental magazine, and the natural gas bill....paid the bill already, it was only twenty bucks.....broke a string on a guitar, but found a string in a draw that was heavier but works OK......

    ReplyDelete