Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A day like any other day

But you are there.....you've got to be pretty old to remember that show......cold north wind this morning....but the newspapers were there when I got to the store, unlike yesterday.....freeze warning for tonight...never plant before income tax day, is the local wisdom....I'm going to do a sort of half hearted grocery expedition, for some reason I still have meals left from the last trip to the store....but I do need apple cider vinegar and olive oil, and I will probably see other things to buy too....I need to vacuum, maybe this afternoon after I get back from my lunch occasion.....I watched a movie from India last night.....it was something like two and a half hours long, a real epic.....the first library book I started looks like a good one....on kindle I've got a history of the War of 1812 by Theodore Roosevelt, from 1882.......well, I guess I can get out and get going....

No comments:

Post a Comment