Tuesday, April 17, 2012

not a cloud in the sky

but the weather service says there's a 70% chance of thunderstorms later in the day.....and an 80% chance tomorrow.....the fridge is just about empty, I don't know what's for supper this evening.....could just have some eggs, or a sandwich.....I could go visit Aunt Addie over there in the rehab place but Janet told me on the phone the other day that they have a sign in the window about a virus going around.....and they have those masks available in the lobby if you are worried about the virus....that pretty much scares me off......maybe I already have the virus, since I've felt kind of wiped out for the last week or so anyway.....grumbling innards, lack of energy.....I turned the TV off after the news last night, and read my Mongol horde novel.....half falling asleep from time to time....sat out on the porch some too, nice evening.....it might be raining by that time tonight.....

No comments:

Post a Comment