Thursday, April 5, 2012

I forgot

To put the chicken in the crock pot this morning.....so I'll oven roast it later.....it's supposed to be cooler today, with a good chance of storms in the afternoon....beautiful day so far, got my walking done and am about to go eat my apple on the front porch.....poached egg on wheat toast for breakfast, lunch will be grilled Swiss on rye with thick bologna, and then the bird for supper with corn on the cob and macaroni salad......I'm putting BBQ sauce and sweet pickle relish on the chicken, and garlic inside it.....sounds like the mailman just drove past without stopping.....no mail yesterday either....

3 comments:

  1. I'll put this iPad down and then pick it up again 15 minutes later....for no particular reason....must be the new toy syndrome......it is strangely addictive....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have figured out how to comment??????????? dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like it....Caroline said one time that she can't get comments to work.....I checked and I do have them enabled or allowed....that's all I know about it....

    ReplyDelete