Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Possible explanation for giant cow

I guess some Upstate diary was bought out by PET so now Wilson's is going with them for milk supply, and is also now offering old fashion hand dipped ice cream cones.....if I'm understanding the ad in this weeks paper correctly ......I think Steamers on the square already offers ice cream...don't know for sure, never been in there....anyway, I guess the large parking lot cow has to do with an ice cream promotion......not too much else of interest in the weekly local.....if they don't have much new they will just run an article from last week again......the wind right now is just too raw to go out walking...I've got some sort of head cold already.....I think I got everything I needed at the store, plus I spent seven bucks on a chocolate fudge cake.....first sweets I've bought since holiday fruit cake back last year.....

2 comments:

  1. I have to report some food.....birthday lunch of cheeseburger, onion rings and a dark Yuengling draft.....I couldn't finish the last bit of the burger....did eat all the rings and drink the beer....but that must have been enough calories for two days easy.....an $8 dinner house burger is just way huge....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh....should eating cake give you heartburn? Guess I haven't eaten anything that rich in a long time....

    ReplyDelete