Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Ten in the morning

And I've finished mowing out back....and took a
shower after that.....no newspaper there when I walked that way after breakfast....hopefully they will get things back to normal, or I will have to alter a habit.....which is hard to do in old age.....my habit for Wednesdays is of course grocery shopping....but tomorrow is also my birthday....and my annual habit for that is to go out for lunch....so should I make that all one trip, or two trips? Things become complicated, and I might have to think about something.....like I'm thinking that the only place around here where I could get a burger and a beer for lunch is Fatz Cafe.....I suppose they have onion rings....I would much rather have onion rings than fries....hmm, the screen did some odd thing....I don't know how to move the cursor in this program....sounds like the mail just came, I'll go check that out.....it was clear and cool out cutting the grass, should be nice the rest of the day too....

2 comments:

  1. I checked with Fatz and you can get burger, brew, and onion rings for lunch....and I guess I'll go grocery shopping before that and get myself something in the way of birthday cake in the bakery department....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great B-day Steve. I would rather have the o rings myself. Dave

    ReplyDelete