Monday, December 19, 2011

35 outside

I usually go for a walk around this time of day, but it's still pretty nippy this morning.....I'll wait...maybe until the afternoon.....I stayed up late and watched the Chargers game all the way to the end, and then slept well enough.....you can count on the trash truck to wake you up plenty early on a Monday......the fun part of the football yesterday was that Carolina trick play....it's probably on Yahoo or You Tube or something if you haven't seen it.....that Stouffer's stuffed pepper was tasty.....I used to make those fresh myself but it's so easy to just microwave a frozen one, when you're only cooking for yourself anyway.....I would use cheese on top though, instead of so much tomato sauce....and put some onion in it.....wasn't a bad deal for $2.50......anyway, back to stew this evening.....the revised weather forecast seems to be calling for rain starting late tomorrow and going through Wednesday.....wasn't it raining the last time I went shopping?

No comments:

Post a Comment