Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas morning

some sun is coming out.....was clouded over early on.....empty streets, but the Gate was open as usual to get my newspaper.....saw one car getting gas, but the highway was empty as far as I could see in either direction right then.....can't remember if I've heard a train today or not.....Chargers lost again? The Panthers game was pretty good, but I fell asleep with the Cowboys on later.....the cheese ball is tasty, but it's going to take a while to finish that sucker off....can only take a little of that at a time.....I'll eat a turkey sandwich sometime this morning, and then see what's to eat later over in Mountville....I'm sure there will be a bunch of stuff....probably little smokie sausages and/or meatballs....dip....snack mix.....I'm taking bakery cookies....small chance of rain in the afternoon.....got cold enough overnight for the heat to come on.....the fireworks stands are open for New Year, so of course some firecrackers are going off from time to time already.....but mostly it's a quiet morning.....

No comments:

Post a Comment