Saturday, December 10, 2011

tacos and pintos

were pretty tasty, and there's plenty left over.....watched a samurai movie from 1964 last night.....north wind this morning is keeping it in the low 30's , frost on the early walk again.....I'll go walk the park shortly I suppose.....I could make a tostada for lunch to use up some lettuce......yesterday's lunch was two small white corn quesadillas and some olives....I forgot to get the olives out last night at supper...oh well.... Army-Navy is on this afternoon.....the school district says that schools will have a half-day Friday the 16th......and then I think school is out until the day after New Year's.......I saw some hunters out on my walk, six guys had three large pick-up trucks, three vehicle trailers, and three ATVs.....seems like a lot of equipment.....I wonder if they found room to park all that at the Waffle House, or if they were just going to drive through Mc Donald's.....carefully.....

No comments:

Post a Comment