Tuesday, December 6, 2011

68F, overcast

so when I got back from Walmart I opened the front door and cracked a couple of windows open a bit.....it was colder in the house than outside.....I was looking for jeans and fish-oil at a good price, and knew I could get both at wallyworld....so I walked up to the men's jeans table and the first pair I laid eyes on I bought....20 bucks for Wrangler 38X30, straight leg relaxed fit, slightly distressed style....perfect.....it's hard to find the 30 length sometimes, and I have to settle for 32 and roll up the cuffs.....my legs must be too short, is why the unusual size? And the fish-oil was two bottles for the price of one.....I did get my walking done before lunch.....which was the next to last kraut dog.....I'm looking at tacos or quesadillas for lunches the new food week coming up....I'm down to my last library book, but it's sort of hard to follow.....it's the sixth book in a series ( which I didn't notice when I got it off the shelf ) so it would probably make more sense if I knew what they were referring back to.....sometimes you can Google a series and get a synopsis.....maybe I'll try that......I think I'll go sit out on the porch for a while, since it seems a shame to waste such warm weather in December sitting inside......

No comments:

Post a Comment