Tuesday, December 27, 2011

wet, cold, dark

two hours after sunrise and the street lights are still on....I think it started raining hard around two in the morning.....drove over to get the paper this morning, no cars or customers at the gas station/store.......so I'm holed up in the living room with all the lights on and the electric stove going.....tomorrow I need to go for groceries and gasoline.....actually I have food left for several days, but I would need to go before the weekend, so I may as well go my usual day.....maybe buy something for New Year, like the cornbread and black-eyed peas.....I might already have cornbread in the cupboard.....get some cheap champagne, like Andre.....I can have banger-and-mash this evening.....still making smoked turkey sandwiches for lunch.....still have at least half of that cheese ball, 'bout out of crackers, need to remember those at the store....still plenty of snax mix.....still raining right now, don't know if I'll get a chance to do much walking or not.....

No comments:

Post a Comment