Thursday, December 1, 2011

December

and it felt like it on the early walk.....below freezing, heavy frost.....I've got the turkey stew going in the crock-pot, should make the house smell good today.....last night I fixed baked country style pork ribs with baked potato and butter beans.....lunch today will be a kraut dog.....I got a 3 lb. bag of Granny Smith apples instead of the Rome which are a dollar cheaper per bag, because the Rome just don't have the same crunch.....I have one Rome left for today.....I finished watching the "Dragon Tattoo" trilogy last night.....and overslept with strange dreams.....got started on the day about 1/2 hour late.....stopped at the bank while I was walking and got cash out of the machine, since I forgot to get cash back at the grocery store yesterday.....the cash is for the newspaper every day......it looks nice outside right now, but it's still pretty cold and windy for more walking....don't know if it will be much better if I wait an hour.....

No comments:

Post a Comment