Saturday, December 24, 2011

three day work week?

I can't keep up with the work-day world, since I'm not involved in it at all really.....and the pro football games are on Saturday this week? At least some of them seems like, the paper says the Bucs at Panthers at one this afternoon.....at Walmart the other day I got myself a port wine cheese ball, for my wine and cheese Christmas Eve extravaganza....I think I still have enough snack crackers to use up some of it anyway....$2.78 for a cheese ball.....and Eagles-Cowboys will be on in the evening, late afternoon, whatever......my bangers-and-mash supper worked well, I now have leftover mashed potatoes and onion gravy, to use either with a pork chop or another bratwurst some time.....leftover peas too.....I need to sweep the kitchen floor, and vacuum the carpet in the other rooms, and take another walk I suppose....colder today, some clouds at dawn....it will probably stay in the 50s, drop to the 30s overnight.....

1 comment:

  1. watching the Panthers with the sound off....and the traditional Christmas Eve Nielsen-fest on the stereo....

    ReplyDelete