Tuesday, December 13, 2011

turned out to be a lovely morning

for a walk in the park, pleasant conditions.....and when I got back the Tuesday junk mail had just been delivered.....two loan offers, two insurance offers, four different flyers for Dish, two for Direct TV, that thing you always see for custom books of checks.....who writes checks anymore? And the Fred's ad.....toys and Christmas candy, seasonal decorations.....the Tractor Supply ad.....an industrial air-compressor under the tree? The Bi-Lo ad is what I wanted to look at.....a good price on beef stew fixings, including those little peeled carrots, two-for-one onion soup mix.....might do a crock-pot stew this food week.....canned pearl onions.....small whole potatoes.....and I think I'll do swiss cheese and rye bread this time around....biscuits to have with the stew.....I need to remember oatmeal, and olive oil.....I'll look at their store-brand party snack mix.....they will have big displays of things like cheery cordials out at cheap prices.....resistance is not futile.....hopefully.....

No comments:

Post a Comment