Friday, December 2, 2011

no Walmart trip

I just went over to Bi-Lo after lunch instead.....got the two things I'd forgotten last time; apple cider vinegar and sour cream....the sour cream is for my baked potato tonight, and maybe to cool down the turkey stew some.....mellow it out maybe......and I went ahead and got one of those little fruit-cakes from Georgia that they have out this time of year....those suckers are really good.....just eat a small slice at a time, about a two-inch square.....at lunch time I steamed some sweet onion with the sauerkraut and wiener.....and steamed the bun.....the onion and kraut work well together.....got that idea from an article about a hot-dog place in Greenville or somewhere that mentioned they did their kraut dogs with onion....they also had deep fried wieners as an option.....and bacon-wrapped and iron-grilled....like the street-dogs at the Swap Meet.....don't know that I'll ever get around to looking for that place or not.....I did a fairly long session with the SG, jamming with "Deep Purple Radio" on Pandora.....the "kill-pot" on that guitar is a strange thing.....either awesome or plain silly.....depending on your use of it I suppose.....it warmed up enough after my park walk to sit out on the porch in comfort.....they were saying into the 60's today, but in the middle of the afternoon it's 55....but pleasant enough, no wind......

No comments:

Post a Comment