Friday, December 2, 2011

sun's been up for a couple of hours

but it's still right at 32 degrees outside.....the frost persists......sunny and blues skies.....with no clouds in the night and low humidity I've been able to see Orion from the kitchen window before dawn when I go and get a drink of water.....I guess the trees bare of leaves help with the star-gazing too.....the turkey stew came out pretty spicy, and filling.....I have another helping of Wednesday supper I can heat up tonight.....ribs, potato, butter beans.....watched a movie last night about the RAF in Germany....the Baader-Meinhof Gang? Was it Red Army Faction or Red Army Front? Anyway, a somewhat scary reminder of those years, late 60's early 70's......or is it Meirhof....or something......well, it was a good movie....seemed realistic.....last time I went to Walmart it was getting pretty crazy in there, a couple of days before Thanksgiving.....so I may or may not make a run over there today.....I don't really need to I guess......

No comments:

Post a Comment