Thursday, December 8, 2011

that'll wake you up

stepping out of the warm house into the bracing dawn air.....with the sun just coming up through the bare trees ......32 degrees, some wind.....never did get any walking done yesterday, rain and wind kept coming and going.....snow on the NC mountains.....read in the paper that Harry Morgan passed away.....so long Officer Gannon.....I saw some old black-and-white movie a while back where he and the other Dragnet dude were the mobsters instead of the cops....they were robbing a race-track I think, but of course got shot down in the end.......the mini enchilada pie worked out well.....with olives all around the edge in my smallest Corning Ware casserole.....enough left for another supper.....I guess I'll do quesadillas for lunch today.....white corn tortillas, got lots of 'em to use up.....the walk around the park this morning will be cold, but doable......

No comments:

Post a Comment