Wednesday, December 14, 2011

fairly warm again today

didn't need a jacket for the park walk......I got fixings for beef stew at the market, I'll do that Thursday I guess.....slow cook it all day......I'm getting towards the end of the mexican food, beef and bean taquitos for lunch, probably a giant tostada for supper today.....the natural gas bill came in the mail, 50 bucks for the last two weeks in Nov. and the first two weeks of Dec. That's about the same as last year......That's all that was in the mail.....Besides the stew I've got a pork steak and beans for a meal, and a Stouffer's stuffed pepper for another.....I had a chicken pot pie yesterday for supper.....this warm weather should continue into next week they are saying.....I've got the front door open, with just the storm door shut right now, lets some light in the house anyway.....

No comments:

Post a Comment