Thursday, December 29, 2011

walked twice as far

as usual after lunch today....maybe make up for that day earlier when it rained.....according to the tracking number for the Kindle it is already at the Clinton Post Office, should get to me tomorrow I guess, a week earlier than their initial expected delivery date.....my wi-fi is "corrupted" according to phone company tech support, but the Kindle stuff says you can download content via the included usb cable, which is also the charging cable.....and the library has wi-fi and lends e-books .......we'll get this figured out..... I use ethernet cables for my laptop and roku box......the radio that CSX uses to trigger the crossing arms at the train tracks can blitz the wi-fi band anyway, so I was never very happy with the radio link idea even when it was more or less working.....there's a big CSX antenna a couple of blocks from here.....in theory this shouldn't happen, but there's always the problem of resonant frequencies, as I learned working with that kind of stuff at Radio Shack....FCC warning label: This device must not emit RFI , but may receive RFI (Radio Frequency Interference).....

No comments:

Post a Comment