Saturday, December 31, 2011

didn't hear it raining

during the night, but the streets were all wet this morning.....no clouds and not much wind at sunrise....and not too cold really, just around 50 degrees......might get into the 60s for the high today.....I heated up the curry last night in a pan, put an egg in it to kick it up a notch.....going over to CVS shortly to look for a 2012 wall calendar for the kitchen.....that's where I've been finding them the last couple of years.....the kind with scenic views from national parks.....and I'll check and see if they have cashews at a good price like they do sometimes.....get some for my snack mix for this evening.....no movies again last night, was reading a library book some and also reading something on kindle.....not at the same time, but alternating if you see what I mean......I don't think I need to buy a cover for the kindle, since I never go anywhere so I probably won't take it out of the house much.....there's the Sun Bowl on a channel I get this afternoon.....haven't seen any bowl games yet with no ESPN.....maybe I'll stay awake long enough to watch the ball drop in NYC....for supper I'll do that bratwurst, potato, apple skillet.....I'll have a little piece of country ham with my french toast in the morning, and wait for the Rose Parade to come on.....

1 comment:

  1. made a KROQ station on Pandora and have it pumping.....but even that might not keep me awake until midnight.....

    ReplyDelete