Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas Parade day

lots of towns around here have their Christmas parades today.....ours is scheduled to start at 10, but I'm not going over there until around 10:30, 'cause that's when it actually seems to start....judging from the last 3 years anyway.....hopefully it will have warmed up some by then, and the north wind will have slacked off a bit......windchill of 25 on the sunrise walk today......looking out at the back yard, the wind is still blowing pretty good at the moment.....so I need to vacuum it looks like, and sweep the kitchen floor.....that will take up a little time until the parade starts......

1 comment:

  1. I found a good spot at the parade.....on a bench in front of the District 56 offices.....the people in front of the bench were sitting on the curb so I could see over them.....I didn't stay for the whole thing, went home when I got hungry....ate a kraut dog.....I was trying to read some after lunch, but couldn't keep my eyes open after a while.....the parade was as usual.....I think they are fun.....my favorite is the hillbilly jalopies.....

    ReplyDelete