Monday, December 5, 2011

monday, clouded over, but warmer

didn't need to bundle up as much on my newspaper walk, 54 degrees instead of below freezing.....the weather guy last night seemed to be saying that stuff was coming from both the West and the North today.....moisture from one way and cold from the other.....all to get here this afternoon or evening.....so maybe cold rain this time tomorrow......I had wheat toast with marmalade along with with hash and eggs yesterday....supper between football games......today I've got cornbread and chili on the menu.....garnished with chopped sweet onion and sour cream.....I'm looking ahead to taco time for the next grocery week.....I figure if you can make a personal pizza, you can make a personal taco pie too, instead of a big one that lasts for days.....and then with a package of tortillas you can have regular tacos one night, and a giant tostado one time....taco salad....I'll get a head of lettuce I suppose, etc.....I have enough cheese already.....

1 comment:

  1. went out to walk around the park at my usual time, but only got around the block 'cause it started raining

    ReplyDelete