Saturday, December 17, 2011

last of the fruitcake

I ate it yesterday......one of those little $5 fruitcakes from somewhere in Georgia.....I'm tempted to get another one.....maybe they'll be marked down after Christmas....maybe two-for-one? The rain all stayed to the north and west of here, just clouds and colder this morning.....it got pretty warm Friday afternoon....I think I saw 72 once.....right now there's an east wind that's keeping it about 50 outside, so I'll wear a jacket I guess to go walk the park......I had a bean and cheese tostada for lunch yesterday, using up the last of that head of lettuce before it started rusting too much.....used up the olives too.....so now I have rye (with seeds) swiss and corned beef for sandwiches.....I've been eating that store brand party mix for snacks but I probably shouldn't buy anymore, I think it might be addictive.....there are these little things in it called honey-roasted sesame sticks.....

1 comment:

  1. Disdain sentimentality and nostalgia.....ancient Stoic maxim....'tis the season.....

    ReplyDelete