Sunday, December 11, 2011

Atlanta at Carolina

in Charlotte at one this afternoon.....I liked that Army-Navy game, with all the running and almost no passing......well below freezing overnight, and the wind is keeping it cold again this morning....but blues skies and no rain in the forecast ......I should attack this living room with the feather duster, the sunlight through the south window is highlighting cobwebs and just plain dust build-up......I had three tacos and some beans for Saturday supper.....for lunch today I might do something not mexican, like a corned beef sandwich......and I could do huevos rancheros for a Sunday breakfast-supper, I've got everything for that.....we'll see, I might feel like something different by then.....I think Nick's birthday is this Wednesday, but Facebook didn't remind us of that?

No comments:

Post a Comment