Tuesday, December 6, 2011

spin-off showers

is what the weather guy called them.....the warm moist air coming up from the Gulf is sliding along against the cold front coming from the West.....leading to periodic rain showers....it was raining during breakfast, let up while I went and got the paper, is raining a bit more now.....so I wonder if I try to go walking will it start raining again, like yesterday? You can't really see these events coming on the radar, they just sort of come out of thin air.....meeting thick air, or whatever......I could drive over to Tractor Supply and look for blue-jeans, for something to do other than walking.....could walk around the store, they have lots of stuff.....and Big Lots is right next door, they have lots of junk......the fridge is almost empty, and so is the cupboard.....I do have hash and eggs fixings still for today's supper....and now I have leftover cornbread too....cold cornbread is good for a snack, or a side with the supper I suppose.....it's in the 60's this morning, but as the cold front moves down this way they say it will drop into the 30's again overnight in a couple of days.....maybe tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment