Sunday, December 4, 2011

dem old blue jeans

I had the left knee rip out of two pairs of faded jeans in the last week.....don't know why the left knee.....one pair I got for $2 at a yard sale probably 2 years ago....the other pair were $3 at a thrift store, around the same time.....so the jeans I have on this morning are still relatively dark blue rather than faded blue....but the knees are more faded than the rest? Time marches on.....things just plain wear out.....so I guess I'll look in Walmart or Tractor Supply for more jeans, since I'm down to my last not-raggedey pair.....french toast with apple juice in the egg this morning, and two sausage links.....box of link sausage was $1 at the store Wednesday.....I'm already thinking breakfast for Sunday supper again.....half a can of corned beef with an egg poached in it.....with some Cajun hot sauce ......cloudy and cold this morning, north wind.....

No comments:

Post a Comment