Sunday, December 18, 2011

Baltimore at San Diego

is the late game tonight.....maybe I can stay awake past half-time.....don't see many Charger games in this market.....and maybe I can see the Tebow Show too.....there's a Denver game around supper time.....haven't seen them this year either that I remember.....son-in-law Cory is a big Broncos fan......and the early game after lunch is Panthers-Texans.....maybe Carolina can win another game this season....maybe not......windchill of 22 at dawn.....streets were empty on my Sunday morning walk....the only traffic I saw on Broad St. was a gas tanker and the Krispy Kreme truck.....fresh daily I guess.....breakfast was french toast and two sausage links.....lunch might be a Rueben sandwich....and I'm thinking of the stuffed bell pepper in the freezer as an easy supper.....this clear-and-cold thing might go on until the middle of the week, and then maybe three rainy days before a clear holiday weekend.....they say no chance of a white Christmas, like we had last year....

No comments:

Post a Comment