Monday, December 26, 2011

jack frost

nipping at your nose.....folks dressed up like eskimos.....etc.....cold clear calm....the second day of Christmas....the Feast of St. Stephen? Boxing Day is a holiday on this side of the pond this year too....sort of....a federal holiday anyway.....yesterday went well with the relatives, pretty mellow, everybody tired out looking from the Season I think.....I ordered a Kindle Touch.....talked on Skype to David and Tree.....I'm getting behind on reading my library books.....after reading for a little while I find my eyes closing, starting to nod off.....I can renew a couple if I don't get through them I suppose......it rained most of the afternoon Christmas, and the next front will come after midnight and hang around all day Tuesday is the forecast....I didn't even fix a supper last night, having eaten my fill and then some at the gathering.....meat balls, little sausages in sauce, ham and cheese croissants cut into halves and quarters, pineapple sandwiches, pumpkin pie, hash brown casserole, corn casserole, cake, cookies.....I didn't eat all those things, just most of them.....I did eat more of my cheese ball too before I went on to bed pretty late.....even the dogs seem to be sleeping late today....

1 comment: