Friday, December 9, 2011

another morning

where you could see your breath and smell wood smoke from fireplaces on the dawn patrol.....high clouds, pink and orange around the edges on the horizon......right around freezing....I finished off the enchilada pie last night.....in the afternoon I had a snack of cornbread spread with marmalade.....this evening I'll cook up some taco meat with ground beef, onion, cilantro, garlic, and chili powder.....I'll do pintos with onion also.....I've got Old El Paso taco sauce....I'm going over to the store later today for wine and laundry detergent ......yesterday for lunch I had grilled cheese on wheat with grilled corn beef and sauerkraut in there too.....just a half sandwich of all that.....so it's 34 outside now, and I guess I'll bundle up again and go for a walk.....

No comments:

Post a Comment